Monday, June 22, 2026

Darkrai Girl Week 2

This week I jumped into marvelous designer to start on a closer to final pass on the skirt, as well as starting on some other elements of the outfit. I wanted to use marvelous so the layered clothing would look more realistic, I could handle the detailed pieces more easily, and to better learn and understand the software. I quickly decimated the A-posed body I blocked out last sprint so that I could get an accurate lay of the clothing. Pieces of cloth that are blue are frozen; I carefully laid them out and pinned them in place during live simulation, and froze them once they were in a good spot so that they would no longer simulate. What I have so far: almost finished, multi-layered skirt, bows, and the beginnings of the upper portion of the dress.

I also started sculpting the face in ZBrush- I wanted to have this done sooner rather than later as I feel facial sculpting is a weak point of mine and want to get critique faster. 

 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkrai Girl Week 7

 I have redone my texture bake several times to make sure it looks good. I am well aware of the position I'm in for how fast I have to g...