Here is what I did this sprint:
- Final pass on the base island. The island is now retopo-ed so that it looks higher res than the super clunky version I had in before, and has been textured to look more like the surface of a moon. Set up a material for blending normals and hue adjustment. At first I tried getting tri-planar to work, but the tileable material that Substance Sampler made was stretched on default and therefore I couldn't use it.
- A lot of project management tasks to make sure everything was staying on track. A lot of talking, checking in with people, sending messages and following up. I made sure blockers were being addressed, and that everyone understood and could manage their tasks.
Click here for the link to the sprint 5 presentation.
Below is a picture of our environment in engine where you can see the updated base island I created.

No comments:
Post a Comment