Monday, July 20, 2026

Darkrai Girl Week 6

 I did a lot more retopology this week, and underestimated how long it would take since I couldn't use marvelous designer after editing the clothing in ZBrush. I paid careful mind to the face and body to make sure I was adhering to proper edgeflow and loops. I added a lot of geometry to the hair so that it would hold it's shape. This mesh probably isn't going to classify as game-ready anymore, but I want it too look good as well.

I've got so much on my plate with other classes, so I know in order to get this project done I'm going to have to be pulling some late nights this week. What's left to do is more retopology and texturing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkrai Girl Week 7

 I have redone my texture bake several times to make sure it looks good. I am well aware of the position I'm in for how fast I have to g...