Monday, July 27, 2026

Soliloquy of Stars Sprint 6 (Final)

 For the last sprint, I was constantly going back and forth with my team to make sure everything was getting done, everyone was communicating, and did a lot of hands on work to make sure big, last minute issues were solved. Here are the things I did:

- moved a lot of our vfx in our main sequencer when the animation fps didn't match

- did a ton of troubleshooting and fixes over this weekend in engine

- delegated tasks, communicated a ton, and managed the best I could

- rendered multiple test renders to make sure everything was on the right track

- made the credits slides for our final product

- got together all of the necessary press kit items with Kase 

- rendered out our final cut to pass along to Kate for final edits

Presentation link


Final Render link

Below is a screenshot of the final render stuff I submitted to our source folder in p4 (frames and credits). I will send the press kit items to Cheryl as it has personal contact information included from the whole team.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkrai Girl Week 7

 I have redone my texture bake several times to make sure it looks good. I am well aware of the position I'm in for how fast I have to g...